I ought to write something more intelligent today, but I have had a frustrating evening struggling with really badly written web sites and I’m not in a good mood. In lieu of anything from me, here’s some other folks:
– Sam Jordison reviews Mary Renault’s Fire from Heaven for The Guardian;
– The Independent gets the low down on gay animals, including talking to Bruce Bagemihl of Biological Exuberance fame;
– The Economist discovers that gender development is even more complicated than anyone thought;
– Jennifer Ouellette takes a look at an amazing gestural user interface;
– Kay Holt and Sarah Goslee write about ecosystems for Science in my Fiction. (So how come women never submit science articles to Clarkesworld, hmm?)
4 thoughts on “Some Brief Linkage”
I’ll get right on that. 🙂
What Kay said. I’d be happy to write nonfic for Clarkesworld, but I didn’t even realize that it ws a potential outlet. The query page focuses so heavily on genre issues that I missed the “scientific material” clause.
Are there areas of science that would be more or less welcome?
The non-fiction submission guidelines are here. Take a look at what we’ve done in the past year and offer me something different. The more useful it is likely to be to SF readers and/or writers the better.
Some of us are busy finishing up science degrees!
I’ve only got 100 days left on my MSEE, though, and on my to-do list for September it says: “Look at writing sci article for Clarkesworld.” ‘Struth!
Comments are closed.