The posts in this section originated with an Internet meme invented by Ben Jeapes. The idea of the meme is that people should ask you to write about something that you don’t normally write about. It is obviously a challenge to your writing skill, which is something a Hugo nominee ought to take up. In my case people have also picked on some pretty personal stuff. That’s what you get for being in the public eye. The current postings are linked below. Feel free to ask me to tackle more topics in comments below.
EU Cookie LawFor information on how "cookies" are used by this website, click here.
Featured Bookstore LinkThe Swordsman's Oath by Juliet E. McKenna
Cheryl Morgan is the editor of Salon Futura
Cheryl Morgan is the former non-fiction editor for Clarkesworld Magazine. The magazine won two Hugo Awards while she was on the staff.
- I've set up a list with all of the #UnionCup teams that have Twitter feeds. 29 minutes ago
- So, Twitter, thus far I've had one person send #UnionCup good wishes to @CardiffLionsRFC and one for Stockholm Bersekers. Anyone else? 29 minutes ago
- Judging from the tweet streams, some of these boys have been hitting the training ground instead of the pub. #impressed #UnionCup 41 minutes ago
- On the train I finally got started on River of Stars. My that @guygavrielkay is good. :-) 46 minutes ago
- Arrived in Bristol. Dinner at @MyBurritoUK to make sure I'm well prepared for the evening. 47 minutes ago
Select Posts By:
Hugo Winner 2009
Best Fan Writer
See Best of 2008 for samples of eligible work