When I was writing the 2008 April Fool entry I suddenly realized that “The Great Dill Pickle Conspiracy” wasn’t actually on this site. So I have made a page for it (see below) and if I manage to write anything else that people really like (or at least I’m quite proud of) I’ll link to it from here too. Mostly, I suspect, this will be silly stuff.
- The Great Dill Pickle Conspiracy (April Fool 2004)
- The Tentacles at Oakland Arena (an imaginary gig report)
- A New Family Member (April Fool 2008)
- The Truth About the Gender Industry (Making fun of the Daily Malice, February 2012
- The Wages of Sin (Taking Sad Puppy conspiracy theories way too seriously), May 2015