This page has links to various academic papers, articles and blog posts that are available online.
- Their-stories: Interrogating gender identities from the past (February 2015)
- Evidence for Trans Lives in Sumer (Notches, May 2017)
- Earinus: A Roman Civil Rights Activist? (History Matters, July 2017)
- Roman Historians: Unreliable Narrators? Part I and Part II (Write Where it Hurts, October 2017)
- The Objectivity Trap (Storying the Past, November 2017)
- How Not to Erase Trans History (History Matters, February 2018)