Here’s me being lazy again.
– Lavie Tidhar is looking for books by Western authors that have non-Western settings.
– Justine Larbalestier gives me a word for something that happens to me all the time.
– If you are in the Boston area and have an interest in LGBT issues, here’s a talk in Cambridge you might want to attend.
– The Economist discovers that the traditional way of life in Qatar is under threat… from cross-dressing girls.
– Peggy Kolm on bioengineering mer-people.
– Some rather depressing psychological research that shows how deeply ingrained sexism is in our minds.