When I was writing the 2008 April Fool entry I suddenly realized that “The Great Dill Pickle Conspiracy” wasn’t actually on this site. So I have made a page for it (see below) and if I manage to write anything else that people really like (or at least I’m quite proud of) I’ll link to it from here too. Mostly, I suspect, this will be silly stuff.
EU Cookie LawFor information on how "cookies" are used by this website, click here.
Featured Bookstore LinkThe Swordsman's Oath by Juliet E. McKenna
Cheryl Morgan is the editor of Salon Futura
Cheryl Morgan is the former non-fiction editor for Clarkesworld Magazine. The magazine won two Hugo Awards while she was on the staff.
- Back home after a ridiculously long day. Got to present a rugby trophy to a Welsh team. So proud. Thank you @CardiffLionsRFC & @bisonsrfc 4 hours ago
- And the 2015 #UnionCup will be in Brussels. Outside broadcast, @ShoutOutBristol ? 5 hours ago
- Congratulations to Amsterdam Lowlanders who won the #UnionCup fair play award. 5 hours ago
- Relieved to see that Dublin did take home one rugby trophy this weekend. 8 hours ago
- Packed solid in the Bear Bar tonight. Welsh boys into drinking games already. #UnionCup 8 hours ago
Select Posts By:
Hugo Winner 2009
Best Fan Writer
See Best of 2008 for samples of eligible work