Due to a significant increase in the level of (relatively clever) comment spam I’m receiving on all of the blogs I manage, I have reached the point where it is more efficient to screen all comments and approve the genuine ones than accept comments and delete the spam that gets through the various traps. Those of you who are regular commenters should get through automatically. Everyone else, I apologize for the inconvenience.
EU Cookie LawFor information on how "cookies" are used by this website, click here.
Featured Bookstore LinkThe Swordsman's Oath by Juliet E. McKenna
Cheryl Morgan is the editor of Salon Futura
Cheryl Morgan is the former non-fiction editor for Clarkesworld Magazine. The magazine won two Hugo Awards while she was on the staff.
- Hmm, the team from Lyons is hitting the beer hard already. #UnionCup 16 minutes ago
- I'm at the @unioncup2013 launch event. The @lowlandersrugby team has arrived, all wearing clogs. 18 minutes ago
- I've set up a list with all of the #UnionCup teams that have Twitter feeds. 49 minutes ago
- So, Twitter, thus far I've had one person send #UnionCup good wishes to @CardiffLionsRFC and one for Stockholm Bersekers. Anyone else? 50 minutes ago
- Judging from the tweet streams, some of these boys have been hitting the training ground instead of the pub. #impressed #UnionCup 1 hour ago
Select Posts By:
Hugo Winner 2009
Best Fan Writer
See Best of 2008 for samples of eligible work