As you might expect, given the date, odd stories are turning up all over the Internet today. Here are some of my favorites:
- The Guardian switches to Twitter
- Google creates artificial intelligence (I wonder if they saw this last year)
- Writer Beware becomes part of the FBI
- Jeff VanderMeer writes a guide for dead writers
- Obama to bail out book industry
- Woman claims no sexual attraction to Neil Gaiman
- Prime Books launches a “men only” imprint to replace Juno
I will doubtless be adding to this through the day.
If you spot any good ones, feel free to add them in comments.
By the way, they don’t only happen on web sites. Kudos to Graham Sleight who tweeted that Twitter would be restricting posts to 70 characters from now on in an effort to cut costs.