I’m back from Exeter, and the first thing I want to talk about is a momentous piece of news from Clarkesworld. I saw it via Locus on Twitter so I’ll give them the link. Clarkesworld is going to be getting a reprint department, and it will be edited by none other than Gardner Dozois. I’m impressed.
EU Cookie LawFor information on how "cookies" are used by this website, click here.
Featured Bookstore LinkThe Swordsman's Oath by Juliet E. McKenna
Cheryl Morgan is the editor of Salon Futura
Cheryl Morgan is the former non-fiction editor for Clarkesworld Magazine. The magazine won two Hugo Awards while she was on the staff.
- More scores, these from the 10s tournament: Lisbon 7-20 Dublin; Montpellier 50-7 Birmingham. #uc13 #UnionCup 1 hour ago
- I should sad that it is bloody freezing pitch side. #uc13 1 hour ago
- Not a good start food @bisonsrfc - lost 31-5 to a very good Newcastle side. 1 hour ago
- Bacon roll FTW! #SecondBreakfast 3 hours ago
- It’s too early in the morning for anyone to have to be up and dressed. 5 hours ago
Select Posts By:
Hugo Winner 2009
Best Fan Writer
See Best of 2008 for samples of eligible work