Our local LGBT magazine, Out Bristol, runs book reviews, so I have given them one (for Heiresses of Russ 2011). Don’t expect anything in depth — most of the audience won’t be SF&F readers — but with any luck I’ll find a few new fans through it. You can find the new issue of the magazine here.
EU Cookie LawFor information on how "cookies" are used by this website, click here.
Featured Bookstore LinkThe Swordsman's Oath by Juliet E. McKenna
Cheryl Morgan is the editor of Salon Futura
Cheryl Morgan is the former non-fiction editor for Clarkesworld Magazine. The magazine won two Hugo Awards while she was on the staff.
- Relieved to see that Dublin did take home one rugby trophy this weekend. 1 hour ago
- Packed solid in the Bear Bar tonight. Welsh boys into drinking games already. #UnionCup 1 hour ago
- And now: beer. #UnionCup. 4 hours ago
- Also thanks to Paul Davis of the @bcfmradio Sports Show for letting me join him in the commentary box for the #UnionCup 4 hours ago
- It has been an amazing day of rugby at the #UnionCup. I have thoroughly enjoyed myself. Huge thanks to @bisonsrfc & @ShoutOutBristol 4 hours ago
Select Posts By:
Hugo Winner 2009
Best Fan Writer
See Best of 2008 for samples of eligible work